$210.00 – $500.00
Ritalin For Sale
Ritalin For Sale. Ritalin is a central nervous system stimulant. Methylphenidate affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. Ritalin is used to treat attention deficit disorder (ADD), attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and narcolepsy. Ritalin should be used as a part of a total treatment program for ADHD that may include counseling or other therapies. Buy Ritalin Online.
Buy Ritalin Online
Buy Ritalin Online. Where can I get Ritalin Online? Buy Ritalin Online. Ritalin is a central nervous system stimulant. Methylphenidate affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. Buy Ritalin Online, Ritalin is used to treat attention deficit disorder (ADD), attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and narcolepsy. Ritalin should be used as a part of a total treatment program for ADHD that may include counseling or other therapies. Buy Ritalin Online.
Ritalin may be addictive. Inform your physician if you have a history of drug or alcohol dependency. Keep the medicine in an inaccessible location. Buy Ritalin Online, Ritalin abuse may result in addiction, overdose, and death. Inform your physician if you have a history of drug or alcohol misuse. Buy Ritalin Online, Those with high blood pressure, cardiac illness, or heart defects have had strokes, heart attacks, and sudden death due to stimulants. Buy Ritalin Online Do not use Ritalin if you have taken an MAO inhibitor during the last 14 days, including isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue injection, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, or tranylcypromine. If you have a history of depression, mental illness, or bipolar disorder, Ritalin may induce new or worsened psychosis (unusual thoughts or behavior). Buy Ritalin Online, Your fingers or toes may experience numbness, discomfort, or discoloration if you have poor blood circulation. Contact your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following symptoms: chest discomfort, feeling dizzy or short of breath, paranoia, hostility, new behavior issues, or seeing or hearing things that are not real; undiagnosed sores on your fingers or toes; or circulation difficulties. Buy Ritalin Online
Before taking this medicine
You should not use Ritalin if you are allergic to methylphenidate, or if you have.
- severe high blood pressure or a heart problem;
- overactive thyroid;
- a personal or family history of tics (muscle twitches) or Tourette’s syndrome; or
- severe anxiety, tension, or agitation (stimulant medicine can make these symptoms worse).
How should I take Ritalin?
- Take Ritalin exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose.
- Methylphenidate may be habit-forming. Misuse can cause addiction, overdose, or death. Keep the medication where others cannot get to it. Selling or giving away Ritalin is against the law.
- Your dose needs may change if you switch to a different brand, strength, or form of this medicine. Avoid medication errors by using only the medicine your doctor prescribes.
- Ritalin immediate release (IR) tablets are usually taken 2 to 3 times a day. Take Ritalin IR tablets 30 to 45 minutes before a meal.
- Ritalin LA extended-release capsule are taken once daily in the morning.
- You may take Ritalin LA capsules with or without food, but take them the same way each time.
- Swallow the Ritalin LA extended-release capsule whole. If you cannot swallow the capsule whole, open it and mix the medicine with soft food such as applesauce, pudding or yogurt. Swallow the mixture right away without chewing.
- Tell your doctor if you have a planned surgery.
- Your treatment may also include counseling or other treatments.
- Your doctor will need to check your progress on a regular basis. From time-to-time, your doctor may stop Ritalin treatment for a while to check ADHD symptoms. Your heart and blood pressure may also need to be checked often.
- Store tightly closed at room temperature, away from moisture, heat, and light. Keep your medicine in a place where no one can use it improperly.
- Do not keep leftover medicine. Ask your pharmacist about a drug take-back program. You may also mix the leftover medicine with cat litter or coffee grounds in a sealed plastic bag and throw the bag in the trash.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the medicine as soon as you can, but skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next dose. Do not take two doses at one time.
What happens if I overdose?
Get the immediate medical treatment or dial 1-800-222-1222 to reach the Poison Help line. Methylphenidate overdose might be lethal. Nausea, dry mouth, vomiting, diarrhea, anxiety, agitation, restlessness, tremor, muscle twitches, rapid breathing, confusion, hallucinations, dilated pupils, muscle pain or weakness, fever, sweating, headache, pounding in the neck or ears, fast or pounding heartbeats, feeling lightheaded, fainting, seizure (convulsions), or coma may be symptoms of an overdose.
What should I avoid while taking Ritalin?
Avoid drinking alcohol. Avoid driving or hazardous activity until you know how this medicine will affect you. Your reactions could be impaired.
Ritalin side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Ritalin: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have:
- signs of heart problems – chest pain, trouble breathing, feeling like you might pass out;
- signs of psychosis – hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not real), new behavior problems, aggression, hostility, paranoia;
- signs of circulation problems – numbness, pain, cold feeling, unexplained wounds, or skin color changes (pale, red, or blue appearance) in your fingers or toes; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
Serotonin syndrome is characterized by symptoms such as agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, rapid heart rate, muscular rigidity, twitching, lack of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. Methylphenidate may influence a child’s growth. Your child’s height and weight may need frequent monitoring. If your kid is not developing at a typical pace, see your physician. Examples of common Ritalin adverse effects include:
- sweating, increased blood pressure;
- mood changes, anxiety, feeling nervous or irritable, trouble sleeping;
- fast heart rate, pounding heartbeats, or fluttering in your chest;
- loss of appetite, weight loss;
- dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, indigestion; or
- headache, dizziness.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
What other drugs will affect Ritalin?
Tell your doctor about all your other medicines, especially:
- a blood thinner – warfarin, Coumadin, Jantoven;
- blood pressure medication;
- an antidepressant;
- seizure medication; or
- cold or allergy medications that contain decongestants.
This list is not complete. Other drugs may interact with methylphenidate, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Not all possible drug interactions are listed here.
Where can I get more information?
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others and use Ritalin medication only for the indication prescribed.
60 pills at $3.50/pill, 100 pills at 3.00/pill, 150 pills at $2.75/pill, 200 pills at $2.50/pill